CWF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that assists children with anoxic brain injury by providing their families with tools and equipment that will assist them in the daily lives.
Yes CWF is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and your donations are 100% tax deductible.
Being “501(c)(3)” means that a particular nonprofit organization has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, charitable organization.
CWF uses PayPal, one of the most respected companies for online transactions, for all credit card donations. Once you have completed your transaction, you will be emailed a receipt from PayPal to the email address of your choice. You may also request a receipt from CWF to use for Tax purposes.
You can help by making a donation or volunteering at an upcoming event. Donations can be made here, by clicking on the Donate button on the bottom of the page or by mailing a check to:
CWF, PO BOX 931,
Prior Lake MN 55372
Absolutely! Checks can be mailed to CWF, PO BOX 931, Prior Lake,
With the exception of operating costs, 100% of the donations are used to fund the needs of our applicants. All positions held within the organization are volunteer positions.
CWF provides adaptive equipment to make everyday routines easier as well as therapeutic equipment to families that may not covered by insurance
(Examples- but not limited to)
- UpSee – Allows child to walk with adult while strapped to them
- Bolster/Bolster Swing-Therapeutic apparatus to aid in home therapy
- GoTo Seat– Universal seat that attaches to most chairs -allows tone challenged children to sit just about anywhere!
- Therapeutic Bike – 3 wheel trike that allows tone challenged children to be pushed while strapped in a 5 point harness
- Chill Out Chair– Comfortable/lightweight chair designed for comfort regardless of child’s muscle tone
- Stroller– Special padded stroller with 5 point harness
- Car Seat– Specially designed car seat with extra padding and 5 point harness
Any person under the age of 26 who has suffered an Anoxic Brain Injury or a near drowning accident is eligible for assistance. Please complete the ask for help application and your application will be reviewed for consideration